Why Is Saliva Important?
- saliva helps prevents bad breath
- saliva makes it possible for you to chew and swallow food
- Saliva contains enzyme amylase to break down food
- digestion starts in the mouth.
- Saliva contains antimicrobial agents that kill bacteria.
- Saliva protects your teeth from decay
- Saliva protects your gums from gum disease
- Saliva helps wash away bits of food that can cause decay
- saliva prevents infection by controlling bacteria and fungi in the mouth
- Saliva contains minerals that help rebuild the enamel surfaces of teeth
- Saliva helps neutralize acids that break down tooth enamel in the mouth during and after eating
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Advanced Dental Care of South Florida
13901 US-1, Suite 9
Juno Beach, Florida 33408