How Does Saliwell Work?
Saliwell sends electrical pulses of specific patterns that stimulate the nerves associated with salivary glands secretion. The stimulated nerves excite both the salivary glands directly to secrete more natural saliva, and stimulate the salivation center of the brain to further command the salivary glands to secrete more saliva.
- Patients with sensitive gag reflexes may experience nausea.
- Patients have reported of developed mild mucosal lesions, however adjustment of the device yielded immediate resolution of the lesions.
- No further side effects are currently known.
- After 1 month of use, patients see about a 20% increase in salivary flow
- After 8 months of use, patients see about a 40% increase in salivary flow
Can Patients Feel The Electrical Pulses
No. The pulse intensity is below the human sensitivity level.
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Advanced Dental Care of South Florida
13901 US-1, Suite 9
Juno Beach, Florida 33408